How to Never Say "I'm bored"
1. Writing. We have been keeping a journal of our travels and write everyday. We have also come up with many crazy stories.
3. Dungeons & Dragons. Jackie and I have come up with endless tales of pirates, ogres, dragons and, well, dungeons! I usually make up a story and Jackie is the one who tries to survive in it.
4. Cards. We have gone through two decks of regular playing cards but have learned many games. Not to forget Slamwich, a game played with a crazy bread-shaped deck of cards!
5. Math. This doesn’t happen too often, but when it does it lasts a long time. We use Khan Academy and have downloaded lots of apps to help us practice our math skills. Cribbage helps us memorize adding to fifteen. We girls have won $58 of fake money when playing against our parents …
6. Drawing. We both love to draw, especially when we make a hilarious creature by joining forces!
7. Thoughts. In Bali, Jackie gave me great advice as to think of a story inside my mind. Now I have like five stories and they last for months.
8. Acting Games. With a cute stuffed animal turtle I won from doing archery at a German fair, I now act out scenes with Jackie’s Tasmanian devil, Snout.
9. Video games. We try to avoid this (or at least I do), but every once in a while I get to kick back and play FlappyBird (of course I go mad after two minutes). We were lucky to have a big arcade machine in our Airbnb in Copenhagen. Wow, Copenhagen truly is the happiest place on Earth!
10. Reading. This is really our main source for entertainment. Together, we have read around 65 books and it has cost us (our parents) a fortune.
11. *Bonus*!! Fighting. We usually have some “small quarrels” and they usually end in someone either getting in trouble, or Jackie smothers me in kisses.