This book has everything you need to know about traveling the world.
Okay, so it doesn't really have everything, but it does have a lot of information about different parts of world and a ton of great tips for world travelers like us.
Here are a few things you can learn about in The Book of Everything:
- What those signals from the guy on the runway with the flashlights mean.
- How to predict the weather from the clouds.
- What countries use what electrical outlets (really useful!).
- How to use chopsticks.
- How to wear a kilt.
- Common gestures and behavior to avoid and where.
- How to tip in different countries.
- Dealing with snakebites.
- Sun safety.
- How to say cheers in different countries.
- How much a cup of coffee costs around the world.
- Making your hotel room burglar proof.
- How to take control of a falling jet.
- How to ride a camel.
- How to survive running with the bulls.
- Basic first aid tips and how to do CPR.
- And lots more!
If you're the type of person who likes to know everything, then The Book of Everything is for you.